It Happened Today

“Don't wish me happiness
I don't expect to be happy all the time...
It's gotten beyond that somehow.
Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor.
I will need them all.”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift from the Sea


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Keep it Simple

Life is complicated and unpredictable.

I am the Queen of self-imposed craziness. I volunteer too much, say "Yes, I will do that", way to often and over think just about everything - Not really a good plan.

Here is my new plan of action.
Miss someone?.......................Call them.
Want to see someone?............Invite them over.
Feeling misunderstood?...........Explain.
Have questions?......................Ask
Feeling uncomfortable?...........Walk away.
Don't like something?..............Say it.
Like something?......................State it.
Want something?....................Ask for it.
Love someone?......................Tell them.

We only go around once. Keep it simple.

  Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment