It Happened Today

“Don't wish me happiness
I don't expect to be happy all the time...
It's gotten beyond that somehow.
Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor.
I will need them all.”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift from the Sea


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

If We All Understood

If we all understood:
.
Everyone has their own insecurities to face.
Everyone has their own loves to contend.
Everyone has their own goals to attain.
Everyone has their own battles to fight.

The world may be a gentler place.
Anonymous
Re-posted from Purpose Fairy
http://www.purposefairy.com/


I Like Dave Barry's analogy. "There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater, you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent."

Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment