It Happened Today

“Don't wish me happiness
I don't expect to be happy all the time...
It's gotten beyond that somehow.
Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor.
I will need them all.”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift from the Sea


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Random Things I have Learned From the Internet

1. Talking babies are way cuter than cats.
2. How to shuck on ear of corn using a microwave
3. From "friending" my kids on Facebook I have reconnected with my own friends.
4. I may or nor may not be suffering from an array of illnesses which have all been self diagnosed on WebMD.
5. It's a good idea to think it through before posting, downloading, sending, liking, replying all or scannning.
6. It's always a good time to earn an online degree.
7. I am really lucky because I am frequently the 1,000,000 person to visit web sites. Seriously!
8. When to celebrate World Nutella Day. (It's February 5th)

What have you learned?
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment