It Happened Today

“Don't wish me happiness
I don't expect to be happy all the time...
It's gotten beyond that somehow.
Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor.
I will need them all.”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift from the Sea


Sunday, September 20, 2015

THIS DAY

Just like every day, I am grateful for this day.
I am...
Grateful for the people who make Brownie Brittle.
Grateful for the program people from Showtime for scheduling to play "Four Weddings and a Funeral"  today so I had a good reason to put off doing the laundry.
Grateful to the Washington Redskins for giving me a reason to watch football today, and another reason for continuing to put off the laundry.
Grateful for E! network for showing a mere four hours of Red Carpet prior to the beginning of the Emmys and for timing the beginning of their coverage to coincide with the end of the football game.
Grateful to the Chinese Food Delivery man for arriving during a commercial break.
Grateful to my husband for not judging me and for watching all afore mentioned shows with me.
Grateful to my husband some more for knowing when to stop eating the Brownie Brittle.
Grateful to the people who choose the presenters for the Emmys for choosing John Stamos to be a Presenter. (Oh c'mon admit it he is easy on the eyes)
Grateful for the DVR because there are three other shows I am missing to watch the Emmys.
Grateful for tomorrow.....which can be, will be, more productive than today! (But may not be as much fun.)

Gratefully,
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment