It Happened Today

“Don't wish me happiness
I don't expect to be happy all the time...
It's gotten beyond that somehow.
Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor.
I will need them all.”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift from the Sea


Monday, July 15, 2013

Amy the Unicorn


My sister-in-law sent me a video with one sentence, "I just loved this." Nothing else. No description of what it was, who was in it, etc. She has wonderful taste and is not someone who is constantly sending messages like this so I figured it would be worth watching. Time ran away from me and it took a couple of days to see the clip. In those days both my mother-in-law and my other sister-in-law also chimed in saying they loved the clip as well.  These women all have wonderful taste (and I don't just write that to get favorite daughter-in-law status or brownie points, it is actually true).  Their responses further enticed me to watch the clip.

The clip features Shawn Achor, a motivational speaker who has a great message and a wicked good sense of humor.

The clip has received 4,611,027 views on Ted.com. So don't just take my word for it. If you have the time click on the link below. Hopefully you will be glad you did.


Happy Monday,
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment